Ñam Ñam Ñam

Mamma miaaa! in my family we usually cook Italian food, so I love all kinds of pasta specially ñoquis, every 29th we cook them for lunch. without forgetting a tasty parmesan cheese. They also used to do barbecues and I liked them a lot, but since I became vegetarian I don't like them very much anymore.

Let´s keep talking about ñoquis hehe... ¿how is it made? it´s easy, first, you must mash the potatoes then add nutmeg, pepper, grated cheese, egg, and a little of flour. make a dough with the mix and make the shape of the ñoquis with a fork. It would only be necessary to cook the tomatoes sauce. 

I think that I like a ñoquis a lot because I loved to spend time cooking with my grandparents or maybe I only liked to enjoy family time, for that reason is that I like ñoquis so much, it reminds me of my family. I know that eating a lot of dough is very bad for my health but is for that reason that I eat ñoquis once a month.

I hope we could eat ñoquis together one day! 

,

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares