My favorite subject


Ecology is my favorite subject, especially community ecology. I like to study the interactions between species, its geographical distribution, its structure and the interactions between the animal populations. It's importance to describe the type and the number of communities to learn about its richness and diversity.

This year we had the first subject related to ecology. It was "general ecology" and I liked to learn about the biomes and ecological regions in Chile, also the types of forest along Chile. Before I studied it, I thought that it would be easy, but when I saw the mathematical formulas instantly, I panic. if someone enjoy studying a subject nothing should be complicated.

I want to appreciate to my English teacher Rosa for his commitment, support, understanding and sympathy in the semester.  


Comentarios

Entradas populares