My favorite piece of technology

Hi! My favorite piece of technology is my notebook. My father gave it to me when with a lot of effort six years ago. I like it because you can do a lot of things suck us study, investigate, play with friends or whatever you want. Before the pandemic, I used to use my notebook just for playing games and chat with friends, but now it is the best tool that I have to study, do my homework, do work, edit my videos or play with classmates too. My computer principally affected my life when the University began the online modality, it was helpful because I could meet my classmates using it, but I haven´t met all of them yet. Anyway, I know that without a computer the online modality would be more difficult.

I totally recommend using a computer or notebook, it is a comfortable and helpful piece of technology but it's very expensive to have a good one. 

Comentarios


  1. Wow your notebook is very good for the age it has, I had one too from years ago but I had to change it because it was failing :(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. haha my notebook fails me too. I had to send it to technical service, now I dont really know how it follows alive

      Eliminar
  2. The computer is the besto support for the online modality

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Currently the computer became as important as bringing food to the house xd

    ResponderEliminar
  4. your dog's picture stole my attention hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The computer is a very good tool

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares