"Since 馃崬 to 馃尡馃尣 I just was growing up"




 When I was a child I used to see my parents cooking in his little bakery and sometimes I could help them with the truffles, which awakens my desire to be a chef, furthermore, I used to play like soldiers with my uncle, so I proposed to serve in the military. Already in Chile, When I was 17 years old my biology teacher tells us about climate change and the lees time that remain us, according to the scientific community, so ecology begins to interest me.  before being accepted by the university I met lovely people reforesting hills around Santiago and "el caj贸n" and one of them is my girlfriend now 馃憖 so I decided to study Forest engineering or Environmental biology. The reason why I chose Forest engineering is that I was not selected to do a major in Environmental biology :c. 

I don't know if I had a real university experience, I wanna meet my classmates or walk around the campus, things like that. So my experience until now was boring and stressful. I don't know what type of job I would like to have, but I know that my specialization is to be in the field of conservation areas.


Comentarios

Entradas populares